Monday, February 8, 2010

Laptop 5.1 Hdmi 5.1 Mode Via HDMI From Laptop?

5.1 mode via HDMI from laptop? - laptop 5.1 hdmi

I have a laptop with a Mobility HD2600 graphics card with HDMI output for audio processing board. The card supports 5.1 sound, but if one of the properties of the audio device (Windows 7) All that said, "The maximum number of channels" 2 I think that is because the HDMI-to-see my HDTV, which is connected from the laptop as a stereo, so that the only way it makes me. I connect to my HDTV and then use the optical audio for my H / K AVR254 This installation will be done in 5.1 Dolby Digital AC3, but you can adjust the audio device to 5.1. I want to get the right HDMI receiver, but the video processing and refining my receiver can not be extinguished, and that the picture that TV if it gets in this way distorted. Suggestions? My TV is a Sony Bravia KDL32L5000. Is there a way to cheat "to see my laptop to the TV as a device of 5.1? That's what he said about my myinfo TV:

CE audio data (formats supported)
2-channel LPCM, 16/20/24 to 32/44/48 bit depths kHz
AC-3, 6 channels, 640 KB. Bit Rate32/44/48 kHz t

Each 5.1-mode buried somewhere in the menu on my TV I can not find, or some kind of parody of these readings allow LPCM 5.1? I'm more concerned about video games that output in the 5.1, but not Dolby Digital. Should I split an HDMI splitter and the signal to both TV and the receiver instead of optical receivers? No problem with that?

1 comment:

Joe said...

In any case, want to buy the HDMI Splitter.

Post a Comment