Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How To Disconnect An Insulin Pump What Do Other Diabetics Do When Working Out Or Doing Sports?

What do other diabetics do when working out or doing sports? - how to disconnect an insulin pump

I have an insulin pump and I'm afraid to play the sport for fear of falling. Do I know what to say, lower the baseline. Well, that's not enough! I have only 7 units per hour, and even take the diet, rest me under. What do you do when you play football or basketball or running a sport in which many? Eat lots of sugar before entering the industry? What happens when you down in the middle of a game, and you can not leave the ground? I wish there was some kind of food can be consumed with the effort to eliminate completely, no matter how much exercise: (

No comments:

Post a Comment