Friday, February 19, 2010

Blogspot Monica Roccaforte Interview Rumor: Gustav Schafer Is A Dad? WTF?

Rumor: Gustav Schafer is a dad? WTF? - blogspot monica roccaforte interview

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h ...
K. .. this is the link .... as a close as I got it!

Follow these steps to get to the part of Gustav:
1-click on the link
2-leaf
3-Find the underlined blue # 's (1-5)
4-Click on # 5 ( "Gossip Gustav Schäfer was a father!")


Once you're there .... isin't tell me true, and that this site is not trusted!
What kind of sh! T is that?
Please try to be real!
I was sure it fake, but I've seen it?

1 comment:

㋖ I Love Tokio Hotel! ㋖ said...

WTF? I just know I'm not a believer until he is confirmed! Personally, I Hate Www.tokiohotelrocks.com! provided that the rumors, and I'm sick of it! He also said that Tom a ** hole drilling for the girl! Gustav I do not think he even had a girlfriend / wife! Or even lose their virginity! I doubt that's true.

Post a Comment