Saturday, February 13, 2010

Brazilian Wax Penis Why Do Most Men Prefer Their Girlfriend/wife To Get A Brazilian Wax....?

Why do most men prefer their girlfriend/wife to get a brazilian wax....? - brazilian wax penis

but if say, "You can grow your testicles / penis," he said, not immediately. in not talking about shaving or cutting ... most men (if desired) say love your hair girl and they say to shave ALLERGY. I prefer to meet people, because I know that most girls are only answers such as "will give people .... stupid" or something

2 comments:

Brian said...

I choose a regular basis in this area have thick hair and they have no problem at all that at all.

My wife, however, chose not cut the hair on her intimate zone.

She just came because I waxed, but she does not like what I do. I wish they waxed like me, but I do not care who does not. We love each other so many furry or not so sweet and not our physical relationship, or our emotional relationship is affected by this problem.

That said, I think we are probably the exception, I agree that to ensure if a woman takes the effort to for themselves, at the request of his men, men do the same thing - even hypocritical, yes.

waxeddud... said...

I may disagree on the following grounds clean waxed.
1. I do not like hair in the teeth.
2. I may feel the soft skin.
3. I think it's sexy.

Post a Comment