Sunday, February 14, 2010

Craigslist Tent 2 Person Miltary Bill DFAS?

Miltary Bill DFAS? - craigslist tent 2 person

It was on Craigslist and thought it would be hard to see whether these things happen in our armed forces


My question is a question / rant:
My cousin was in the Army for 3 years and died in Boquba think it was in Iraq was awarded last February (Age 22) My aunt's a bill last week, Aug. 25, 2007 addressed to tell him that DFAS (a place the military, I guess) $ 1987.73, because it published an item again, what the Kevlar helmet and bulletproof vest he wore when he died in return. Well, actually, I can not say if that was what the time or whether it is something that was in his tent, then it could a 2nd Have circulation of art.

DFAS somewhere .. in St. Louis

I just wrote the most letters in my life for them.

2 comments:

fun lovin' homo said...

I saw a kind of maturity, SLIM exactly the same. He was a soldier who lost his legs and sent me to heal and Walter Reid is the surprise of his life when he has a draft law is not on your computer before leaving Iraq. I think it's pretty insulting. What was the man to delay the processing of his legs torn off, he would have time to check the computer again, we will send these poor children who lose to this fight, and I thank you for the sacrifice of income for them!

BeezKnee... said...

DFAS, as the manager of the money for the armed forces. My husband was in the navy and more by mistake we will DFAS after the release, and charged us interest on their mistake! He wrote also receive a letter, but could not eliminate the debt. DFAS seems a bit stingy with their equipment and money. Sorry for your loss of your cousin.

Post a Comment