Monday, February 15, 2010

Ideas For Chicken Roosts Chicken Experts Help! I Need To Know What's Wrong With My Baby Chick!

Chicken experts help! I need to know what's wrong with my baby chick! - ideas for chicken roosts

I have a group of chicks, and one of them is working very slowly. Its feathers are all foreigners, suggesting that it is very soft and fluffy. If I chicken, until he sees more clearly, then all, and if one wants to work in the area, but not his head high. This is the same size as all the chicks, but can not eat large meal [maize, sunflower seeds, etc.], as anyone can. Do not eat chicken scratch. My father said that it could constipation, but I have no idea. And is a good thing that they are drinking water. But please help! You do not want the young to die!

Thank you.

Too. My adult chickens in the pines, we have three of them died mysteriously Castle. I saw orUT County. Any idea what I? A fox tried to kill my chickens, but they are on the ground and take care to ensure that the fox is not the pen can take place. The fox could not go on the tree and killed the elderly, it could be? I think it was probably a possum or something. A skunk, perhaps?

3 comments:

AnimalLo... said...

I think your daughter will be fine. While the animal eats and drinks, will probably live on. It can only be born sick. Hopefully, getting healthier, but the chickens may decide to continue the fight or leave. Some of my chickens in the last few years have the same symptoms as you had, and not dead, like a chick. Just keep making sure he eats and drinks all day.

The chickens were found dead? Or have they simply disappeared? As the years go easy chicken and die, or be a dog or a fox may be affected. I do not think that the chickens were killed by opossums, skunks, or because I do not believe that she did not think to eat the chickens, or at least not after all the trouble to a tree in front of them, and climb, cl that foxes canimb. Perhaps they were sick and died, because they are a part of the chicken. They went very pale and coughing and gagging noises to yellow and mucusy simple things fell dead from their perches.

I hope your baby chicken is good, and that not more than your chickens die. I hope I helped some and good luck!

Gretchen D said...

It was a hawk, was one of my hens. This is a very large hawk and the chicken was a little smaller than normal chckens. The baby chicken probably not what seems unhealthy.

COUNTRY-... said...

You can help or not, but some things that you see your baby, you could bound egg
or crop-related
Smallpox
Grape Worm
INN
Coryza
Leukemia virus
MDV
NDV
Necrotic enteritis
Ulcerative enteritis
Not a skunk or fox to the tree came in chickens, but a will or ractccn possom were both in my garden for laying hens, if the discovery of his past to try the leaders of the raccoon fox, safe from their babies for the cooperation and terraces seen . all this is not a safe answer for a sick chicken, but could not hurt to see a glance whether all this can cause very bad feeling if I just call a vet and ask what they think the problem might be. That seems a good idea to put the chickens in a low and Roos in the evening forlive in mines, are now all gone 2 nights were many

Post a Comment