Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Breasts Sore Jiggly AM I PREGNANT?im 5 Days Late, My Breasts Are Sore And Seem Oddly Jiggly.?

AM I PREGNANT?im 5 days late, my breasts are sore and seem oddly jiggly.? - breasts sore jiggly

I took a pregnancy test two days before my scheduled time, but negative. I am now 5 days late and still wondering.we decided to wait a week before taking another, but the anticipation is killing me. I do not think I'm too late, because the stress of thinking, because they havent been too stressed lately. In addition to my breasts and what appears as I occasionally stomach upset, no other symptoms. Abdominal pain or cramps Arent the morning sickness i know (wouldnt actually not known), but feel more like I do a lot, or maybe even eaten as gasoline. I really do not know how I explain it, but what are your opinions, as I try to wait?

1 comment:

4isalot said...

Seems promising! Good luck!

Post a Comment