Saturday, January 16, 2010

Why Does My Stomach Get Upset After I Eat Vegetables How Long Does Caffeine Stay In Your Breast Milk?

How long does caffeine stay in your breast milk? - why does my stomach get upset after i eat vegetables

How long does caffeine like chocolate, more precisely, your stay in breast milk?
I'm not sure if caffeine is the same or not, but how long it lasts expect that to feed my baby after eating a few pieces like chocolate? It is a kind of sensative baby when it comes to what I can eat (if you eat vegetables with gas). I will not bother with him or his stomach. I only have to know if someone knows how long to wait, or if I pump and dump after eating like chocolate? Thanks

6 comments:

Lyn said...

It remains until the next feeding. Probably still need to pump once, by the time that such a meeting.

Lyn said...

It remains until the next feeding. Probably still need to pump once, by the time that such a meeting.

Lyn said...

It remains until the next feeding. Probably still need to pump once, by the time that such a meeting.

ღ♥By the way♥ღ said...

I do not know why her contribution to this issue. I'm not sure that my son was good at it. I would eat it and then eat the chocolate, then have 4 hours in good food /

Ash

Rachel said...

Can not respond, chocolate, some do, some do not. Best way is to eat and learn, with sorrow.

Angelacia baybeeeeee said...

About one days

Post a Comment