Monday, January 4, 2010

Dune Buggy Body Kits Whats The Name Of This Body Kit Part For A Lifted Show Truck?

Whats the name of this body kit part for a lifted Show Truck? - dune buggy body kits

So I saw this car on the highway. It was half-looking truck show. I think it is a Dodge Ram 2500 with a 6inch lift. I had this strange-looking body kit on this page to him like a jeep. Plastic Art appeared t hat hanging from the wheel to give it a buggy. Who knows what or what Im talking about?

What I want for my car!
Thank you!

3 comments:

dodge man said...

those who call wheels and skin rashes can be added by each truck, and they will make a good point, some of you will find on this site, try to follow what is selling really good chance http:// auto part warehouse. com

trucker4... said...

Stylin Truck RaceIng Summit 4wheelparts

John said...

From the sound, is an epidemic Fender.

Post a Comment