Monday, January 11, 2010

Mucus Normal Just Before Your Period Is It Normal Not To Have Mucus Before Your Period?

Is it normal not to have mucus before your period? - mucus normal just before your period

In trying not to big people, but I have read many books, say many, many websites and television and all things in the mucus muscus before pregnancy and before the period, but not my question! It is a simple answer, I hope someone can answer me, because this is not normal for me .... I always had mucus before my time, and I havent received this month and I get my period next week.
I do not know if I am pregnant or not, but that's not to ask what the.

All ideas and please no smart remarks or

2 comments:

mommy to baby.....30 of march said...

Yes, I know what you find on the normal, that there is nothing to fear It's like when you a heads-up to that time comes ..... ur at Prego, so they will still mucus Comin every month, but sometimes u should not worry and wait, if you less than 5 days prego pass a test Wen Home

Miahas 2 beautiful baby boys said...

I have never been my mucus before my time, or pregnancy. I never had any phlegm?

Post a Comment