Sunday, January 3, 2010

Springfield Boat Seats Where Can I Get The Best Ammo?...2?

Where can i get the best ammo?...2? - springfield boat seats

Eh.

I am a Remington Model 700 / issue of the police. but I have a lot of mods to help with accuracy and durability.

but not yet found ammunition for military use. From now on I am a civilian, when it arrives.

I take a .30-06 Springfield, and I have a 7mm mag barrel. and 308;

And where can I get better weapons. preferably something like a can of Coke view.
-------------------------------------- ...
I think I said thats balls, what I am looking for CUS. I instruct my own. I understand ballistics. But when I was in Camp Perry, Ohio, last summer, people had rounds of military competition. shaped and perfected my Marines. So it was only to look to find something for me if they could help.

And yes, the REM. 700 is the best. what you can take me to a small group Frisby size at 900 meters, and basketmall the size of the group in 1000th So hopefully that runs like a softball.

thanks

6 comments:

Tincan Navy said...

MART Ammo, AMMO DEPOT Ammos R U.S.. LOL Sorry, could not resist.

senior citizen said...

It seems that some wantabees on this site.

Mid-Columbia Missouri is a good source for the replenishment of stocks, including such spheres class. Look for them online. Bass Pro is a very decent range. American Rifle (NRA magazine) article is a load in each issue and report on the results with different balls. For best results, the study of a good book on the sniper rifle as "the ultimate sniper rifle," Glenn Wick.

Dirt Cheap Fort Worth, specializing in supply is not loaded, but a good source for further recordings.

The program for the Civilian Marksmanship (CMP), can probably offer military match grade ammunition. More information can be found on the Internet.

Weighing portions is no information about when a case is likely to be shared, because no weight is lost in the project. Watch for signs of renewed head and the neck is broken, and not too cheap to get rid of most weapons in bronze after 10 rounds, or you can come smoke in the eyes, or worse yet. Bronze cannon could be much more loaded.

braindam... said...

Cheaper than dirt or lead to athletes.

braindam... said...

Cheaper than dirt or lead to athletes.

Mister A said...

try dirt cheep
met some good deals sometimes

extex_co... said...

Cheaper Than Dirt is a good place to go to ... But if you transfer your ... You can improve some things. I use to competitive shooting year. Some people overwhelmed by the power ... but there is more. After cleaning the cartridge and the size ... the exact length cut ... Then, before I weigh each of the first .... Make sure that together the exact weight if ... Then weigh the balls to ensure that they are all equal. Pesos different cases is another case in which the muzzle pressure, ball up or down. Dispose of all cases that are too bright .... they are too thin and can break.

Post a Comment