Thursday, January 21, 2010

Expatriate Health Insurance Choose One From Below In The Details Section.?

Choose one from below in the details section.? - expatriate health insurance

Choose one and say why you choose the answer:

I

Others have to pay 70% of my salary to universal health care
b. pay 80% of my salary to have universal health care
c. be willing to buy into jail for exercising my right, no health insurance and diet, take vitamins and herbs you use for your health?
d. I will give my reward for all health authorities.
e. an illegal alien aliens and get free

3 comments:

michael said...

I broke a hello to you, you're a great American

UHC is completed feces of cattle: |

Nate said...

d. I will give my reward for all health authorities.
Since the Govt anyway, just give them everything at once and apply Section 8, food stamps, heap, etc.

The Kyle said...

F. ... I choose not to select an option below

Post a Comment