Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Samsung Sports Camcorder I'm Looking For A Free And Simple Video Editing Software?

I'm looking for a free and simple video editing software? - samsung sports camcorder

I have a Samsung Sports camcorder and take video of him and of their proprietary encoding format (AVI few unusual) and Ulead (which often crashes, but it is the only software I read the AVI codec), para. Mpg. (side note, the output file is larger than the input. why?) From there I was using Windows Movie Maker to the video (S-) rotate, and some interesting side effects. But now, work ceased for any reason, and only a black screen, no sound. Does anyone know of free, easy video editing software that can work. Mpg? You can also convert to. Wmv y. Mov, but also Windows Movie Maker does not recognize these file types .. Thank you, Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment