Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bipolar Disorder Journal Can Someone Have Borderline Personality Disorder And Be Bipolar?

Can someone have borderline personality disorder and be bipolar? - bipolar disorder journal

Anyone can have a personality disorder and borderline bipolar?
A friend of control .. always tries to control me. He gets angry and sometimes I do not understand why .. I do not know if I am doing something wrong .. Who says never. What does this thing where I turn abruptly without explanation ... 100% non-contact .. sometimes for weeks, sometimes for days and months. There is no reason. I must try to solve what he does or attempts to communicate well with me. Pray and write letters, but I stopped trying to. Tho driver is where he needs to know that I'm talking about the time where I was ... and windows of my house ... Often breaking into my online diary .. I think he has trust issues. But the key is in a bad mood, where everything seems well unpredictable, and he died.
As a friendship agreement with such a person .. I'm worried about him ... But I wonder whether he has personality issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment